My Journal of Heartache...and Hope

Our son Max was born on May 4, 2011. Life was busy, happy, and perfect for 37 days. Then, it wasn't.
A look back at our life before Max, with Max, and what comes after...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Article on SheKCLifestyle.com

Here is a link to an article that I wrote for a new website co-founded by my beautiful friend, Brooke. The article deals with the fifth "anniversary" of Max's death, the origin and meaning of the phrase "to pull a Max," and the idea that beauty can be found in life, even after horrible tragedy.

While you're on the site, browse through some of the other articles and the boutique. I'm incredibly proud of Brooke and am amazed at the amount of work and passion that she has poured into this endeavor. Brooke is one of the most authentic and kind-hearted people I've ever known; she has been an absolutely crucial and uplifting part of my grief journey. I am so thankful for her presence in my life and for her giving me an opportunity to share my story with her audience.

Here is the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment